IPFusion is an emerging leader in the IoT space and is uniquely positioned to create disruption in the global IoT economy. IPFusion focuses its core platforms in the technology integrations and security verticals, supporting Corrections, Healthcare, Education, and Large Enterprise; Providing exciting and differentiated workflow-based outcomes which empowers both our customers and partners.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Project and Customer Experience Manager. As a Project and Customer Experience Manager on the IPFusion team, you will be looking at the big picture and making sure our customers get what they need. This could be by delivering a project on time or ensuring adequate support and issue remediation on a support contract.
We are building a team! If you want to be part of an ambitious team that utilizes technology in unique and novel ways to solve difficult problems this job could be for you. Check us out at www.ipfusion.ca
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
- Manage Schedule, Scope, and Budget for Projects and Support Agreements
- Communicate effectively with customers to ensure ongoing satisfaction for Projects and Support Agreements
- Work with the IPFusion team to plan work and meet project milestones
- Manage customer support agreements including renewal, value propositions, and ensure fulfillment of support obligations
- Manage procurement, invoicing, and billing for projects and support agreements
- Sales support including cost estimation and development of scope and schedule
- Five years of project management experience, including planning, execution and completion of software or similar technical projects.
- Strong English communication skills, written and spoken
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Strong technical aptitude
- Formal Project Management designation such as PMP
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar technical discipline
- Experience with IT including working with networks, workstations, and servers
- Salary commensurate with Experience, Education, and APEGS
- IPFusion offers a competitive benefits package to its Full-Time employees, including health benefits, Employer RRSP matching, flexible work schedules, and travel/food per diems, to name a few
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying