IPFusion is an emerging leader in the IoT space and is uniquely positioned to create disruption in the global IoT economy. IPFusion focuses its core platforms on technical innovation while supporting Corrections, Healthcare, Education, and Large Enterprise; Providing exciting and differentiated workflow-based outcomes which empowers both our customers and partners.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Technical Sales Specialist . As a professional services representative on the IPFusion team, you will be tasked with gaining a very deep knowledge of our core product, IPFusion. In addition, you will have to understand the many systems that we integrate with. This role will work closely with our Channel Support and Enablement teams as the go to technical resource.
We are building a team! If you want to be part of an ambitious team that utilizes technology in unique and novel ways to solve difficult problems this job could be for you. Check us out at www.ipfusion.ca
TLDR: We make some very exciting software that we use to solve customer problems. We are growing and need a dedicated technical resource for Channel support and enablement. You will be building and maintain relationships as the trusted technical resource.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge and fully understand the IPFusion software suite.
- Learn our Integration solutions and a basic knowledge of the connected systems.
- Support and maintain existing, current, and future IPFusion channel partner and customer relationships.
- Assist in reviewing RFQs requirements and providing technical support on bid submissions. This will involve designing project solutions that meet those requirements and estimating cost to complete.
- Provide innovative solutions and ideas to the team.
- Other duties as required.
- Great communication skills, able to explain difficult concepts in a clear and simplified manner.
- Personable and friendly, able to create trusting relationships
- Good analytical, organizational and problem-solving competencies.
- Strong technical aptitude with a good understanding of software, hardware, and firmware platforms with the ability to apply overarching knowledge.
- Exceptionally self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and works well with others.
- Degree from an accredited university or technical college in one or more of the following fields: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or commensurate experience.
- Formal or informal experience deeply understanding a variety of enterprise software platforms.
- Experience with sales, presenting, and maintaining professional relationships.
- Salary commensurate with Education, Experience, and APEGS.
- Delco Automation offers a competitive benefits package to its Full-Time employees, including health benefits, Employer RRSP matching, flexible work schedules, and travel/food per diems, to name a few.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying