Position: System Analyst - Professional Services Team
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Start Date: Position available immediately
IPFusion is an emerging leader in the IoT space and is uniquely positioned to create disruption in the global IoT economy. IPFusion focuses its core platforms on technical innovation while supporting Corrections, Healthcare, Education, and Large Enterprise; Providing exciting and differentiated workflow-based outcomes which empowers both our customers and partners.
We are currently recruiting for the position of System Analyst. As a professional services representative on the IPFusion team, you will be tasked with gaining a very deep knowledge of our core product, IPFusion. In addition, you will have to understand the many systems that we integrate with to be a able to deploy and support IPFusion.
We are building a team! If you want to be part of an ambitious team that utilizes technology in unique and novel ways to solve difficult problems this job could be for you. Check us out at www.ipfusion.ca
TLDR: We make some very exciting software that we use to solve customer problems. RTLS is one area we are further expanding into and we need an intelligent driven individual to dive in, understand the systems and help us continue to move it forward.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge and fully understand the IPFusion software suite.
- Learn our Integration solutions and assist with further development.
- Contribute to the IPFusion knowledgebase and provide support to channel partners, integrators, and end users.
- Support and maintain existing, current, and future IPFusion deployments.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve software, hardware, and firmware problems.
- Provide innovative solutions and ideas to the team.
- Other duties as required.
- Good analytical, organizational and problem-solving competencies.
- Strong technical aptitude with a good understanding of software, hardware, and firmware platforms with the ability to apply overarching knowledge.
- Exceptionally self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and works well with others.
- Degree from a credited university or technical college in one or more of the following fields: Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or commensurate experience.
- Formal or informal experience deeply understanding a variety of enterprise software platforms.
- Experience with IT including working with networks, workstations, and servers.
- Salary commensurate with Education, Experience, and APEGS.
- Delco Automation offers a competitive benefits package to its Full-Time employees, including health benefits, Employer RRSP matching, flexible work schedules, and travel/food per diems, to name a few.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying